Thursday, September 4, 2008

Mini Project # 1

It has always been a personal goal of mine to belong to any type of organization that would help planet earth. After doing some research about these 3 organizations the one that I liked the most was The National Resources Defense Council NRDC. I choose this organization because I believe in their cause. I have done in the past some research about global warming and I love how they focus on that issue. They have been on business for about 30 years now and will continue to do good for more years to come. They fight for what they believe and that is something that I greatly admire. Their mission in my opinion about this environmental group is to have a better planet earth than what what we have now, they are trying to save what we have now for the future. I would love to be a part of the NRDC simply because I believe in their mission and their vision.

No comments: